Apache software foundation has many projects, apache Ambari is one of those projects. Ambari has many features that provide system administrator to provision, Hadoop cluster managing and monitoring, and will be able to integrate Hadoop with existing enterprise infrastructure. Apache is top level project in its own way. In the starting, Ambari was sub project of Hadoop.
Apache Ambari project is developed for making Hadoop management simpler by developing software for managing, monitoring and provisioning Hadoop clusters. Ambari provides an easy to use APIs for creating best projects.
Ambari provides various features to system administrators like:
- Step by step installation for Hadoop service for number of hosts
- Central management for starting, stopping and reconfiguring services for entire cluster
- Monitor health for Ambari on its dashboard and Hadoop cluster status
- Ambari metrics system for metrics collection
- Ambari alert framework for system alerting and give you notification when your attention is needed.
- Apache enables system integrators and application developers for Hadoop provisioning, management and monitoring for their own applications.
Reasons To Learn Apache Ambari
Ambari web interface is so simple that everyone can use it. Main aim of using Ambari is to provisioning, management and monitoring easy to use as possible. Ambari is designed with server agent type architecture. Single Ambari server is installed and run on only one host. This single server is entry point to cluster for development. So, you can think for having Apache Ambari certification.
Lifecycle Management Format:
Managing capability of Ambari is centered on lifecycle management. Any service in Ambari ahs many lifecycle commands like start, status, stop, install and configure. Ambari has seamless flexibility for add, remove and reconfigure services at any time. Ambari lifecycle management is truly somewhat complex. Any change in software, also transforms Hadoop ecosystem constantly.
Unparalleled Management Capabilities:
Unparalleled management capabilities of Ambari does not provide any chance that Hadoop ecosystem can be managed in a better way
Here is a list of some of the unique capabilities that Ambari provides:
- Start, restart, stop, add, or remove services
- Add or removal of hosting to a cluster
- Place particular hosts or entire cluster in maintenance mode
- You can easily move a name node or secondary name node to a different host
- Rolling restarts are used to restart the entire cluster
- You can easily verify service running and responding using run service checks
- Data nodes for re commission or decommission
- Edit component and service configurations
- Rollback configurations
- Past configuration history may be viewed
- Services will be restart after configuration changes
- For better management, define host configuration groups
- Integration and automation
- You can search for particular hosts by name, IP address, services installed or hardware specs
Job offers with apache Ambari certification
If you are interested in apache Ambari certification in Mumbai, then you should go for this. Having this certification, will provide you many more opportunities for getting your desired job. Apache Ambari introduction will also give detailed information for all software for Apache.