Content is the king of any website. It includes not only text but also graphics, images, audio and video. With websites becoming more and more complex, managing its content is also becoming tedious.
Large organizations having a fully operational team under a webmaster have no problems in managing their content. However, for small to medium and upcoming organizations, updating content is a tedious task. For such websites, there are many open source content management systems (CMS) that one could download for free.
WordPress development can be best utilized if you are developing a website from the scratch. Initially touted as blog publishing software, WordPress now qualifies as an excellent tool for creating beautiful websites. The beauty of WordPress is that you need not approach your web developer every time you want to change content, be it changing a single word or the entire page.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plug-in which allows you to get more from your Word Press website. It is a powerful and extendable plug-in with more speed, strength, more built-in features, extensions, add-ons and more control, security and flexibility. WooCommerce aids you with all the features that your eCommerce store needs to progress, attract more customers and sell products. Professional WooCommerce developers can help you with more than just plug and play and create customized extensions to enhance your eCommerce functionality. Reputed companies providing WooCommerce development services are well aware of approaches to increase your sales by enhancing the areas that need improvement.
So, who should use WooCommerce?
You should opt for WooCommerce if,
- If you need an extensible, flexible and an accessible plug-in, equipped with specific payment gateways and additional shipping methods.
- If you would like to monitor the performance and other statistics via smart dashboard widgets and reports.
- If you want to personalize your eCommerce store with in-built short codes and widgets or are searching for customized Word Press eCommerce themes designed specifically to be used with WooCommerce.
- If you are looking for an intuitive, strong and efficient eCommerce solution employing the best practices both on the front as well as the back end.
Although, WooCommerce is relatively new, it has become one of the most preferred and used choices of open source code developers.
Salient features and advantages of availing WooCommerce Development Services-
- Widgets for cross sales and up-selling.
- BACS, cash on delivery and cheque payment options for simpler offline gateways.
- Smart eCommerce tracking through Google Analytics integration.
- Various components such as Share Daddy, Share this and Share Your Cart, which allow the customers to share their purchases with their friends and redeem coupons.
- Multi-locations shipping and facility for international as well as regional deliveries.
- PayPal and Mijireh Checkout gateways to add value to your payment modes and applications.
Benefits of outsourcing WooCommerce development and customization requirements-
- Improved scalability and performance of your existing WooCommerce.
- Cost effective WooCommerce development and store design services.
- Expertise to build, maintain and help eCommerce businesses grow.
- Their experts keep up-to-date with eCommerce trends.
- Provision to migrate your online presence to an innovatively designed WooCommerce platform.
- Strict adherence to the committed deadlines.
- WooCommerce customization services, version upgrades and capability to fix bugs.
- Manpower and dedicated Project Manager to provide timely updates and maintain regular communication.
- Module development based on customizations, extensions and integrations based on your specific requirements.
- Cutting-edge WooCommerce storefront customized to your specific needs.
- Round-the-clock support and assistance related to integrated components, frameworks and themes.