The SSC CGL online application forms will be released soon by the Staff selection commission of India for the recruitment of skillful and proficient candidates for the posts mentioned above. The official website of SSC i.e., www.ssconline.nic.in will aid the inquisitive candidates for filling the online application forms. The official exam conducting authority reveals the actual cutoff for the exam. This cutoff is imperative for preparing various rank lists whereas the education experts help in revealing the expected cutoffs. These are based on various factors such as the trending cutoffs and overall difficulty levels of the paper. Both these cutoffs are almost similar.
The age required for applying for the posts mentioned above must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. The relaxation of age will be relevant as per the government yardsticks. The students will gain the opportunity of filling the online forms on the official website of SSC. The filling of application forms requires proper guidance. Following are various guidelines suggested for the candidates which will help them in filling the form in an efficient manner.
SSC CGL 2017 examination must be downloaded in the following steps:-
- The first step is to download the official notification when accessible from the site mentioned above. The candidates must keep a regular check on the notifications updated.
- Once the notification has been downloaded, it must be read precisely.
- It must be noted that the SSC application has two parts i.e., Part-1 and Part-2.
- You can also visit the following sites, I.e., www.sscregistration.nic.in OR www.ssconline2gov.in
- First of all, select part 1 and proceed for online registration. Under this, various basic details are to be filled such as Name, Qualification, Address, parents details, age, Date of birth, Gender, Category, work experience(if any), academic details, email address, mobile number etc. After filling all the basic details, tick the, “I agree” button on the bottom of the page.
- A fresh page appears on the screen which consists your registration number which is very crucial for future reference and it must be noted by the applicants. It is a unique number provided to every applicant who fills part-1 and is obligatory for Part 2 registration.
- The next step is to make the payment. Different categories have different payment criteria which are as following:
- OBC and unreserved candidates will have to be pay Rs. 100 whereas Ex- servicemen, SC/ST/PH, and women candidates do not have to pay any fees. They are exempted and can skip this step.
- Application fee is to be deposited through SBI net banking or credit/ debit cards.
- Now, you may begin the Part-2 registration. The candidates who have successfully accomplished the part-1 registration process are liable to proceed. In this, the registration number obtained after the part-1 registration along with the date of birth has to be filled. At last, tick on the submit button.
- After completing the login procedure, the candidate must upload various documents like Photograph and signature after properly scanning them. The documents must be in a JPG format. The size of the photograph and signature must not be less than 4 KB and not more than 12 KB.
- Now, an email will be received by you on behalf of SSC indicating the successful completion of the registration process. The exams must be prepared for efficiently and effectively.